- Students seeking admission and who are at present studying in any of the schools in U.A.E. should attach their “Transfer Certificate” attested by the Ministry of Education of their particular zone.
- Students from abroad should have the “Transfer Certificate” attested by the following departments:
- Ministry of Education or the Education Board the school is affiliated with.
- Attestation of the District Education Officer.
- Attestation of the UAE Embassy
- Attestation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in U.A.E.
- Children should submit their Transfer Certificate duly attested as required (details given above) within 1 week of admission for local transfer and within 3 weeks of admission for transfer from outside U.A.E.
- Transfer Certificate should not be dated more than one month prior to the date of seeking admission. (as per U.A.E. Ministry of Education rules)
Rules for Withdrawal:
A month’s notice in writing must be given by parents / guardians who wish to withdraw their children from the school, failing which one month’s tuition fee will be charged in lieu of notice. In addition, a fee of Dhs. 15/- will be levied for the School Transfer Certificate, which will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.